Who We Are
blink blink designs creative circuit kits that provide all the necessary materials to engineer arts, crafts, and fashion projects embedded with circuits and simple electronics, specifically focusing on young girls & their beautifully inspired and uninhibited creativity.
- Our mission is to empower girls through positive early interactions with science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts in playful, comfortable, and creative settings.
- blink blink is more than creative circuit kits! – We’re building a welcoming culture for girls to explore with tech by co-desinging the blink blink experience with girls ages 8-18 and showcasing awesome women in tech and creative fields on our on-line platform.
- Our Possibilities Kit comes with a creative circuit booklet, soft-circuit materials (conductive fabrics, conductive thread), and traditional electronics (LEDs, batteries, alligator clips).
- We also continuously post new tutorials and videos on our website to make sure girls are always inspired.
- Created by Nicole Messier, Joselyn McDonald, and hundreds of young girls ages 8-18.